I’ve done several posts about what the best, most secure method of payment for purchasing online lottery tickets and they’ve always included the major credit cards. However, after listening to my readers I’ve started to offer online betting sites, the first being William Hill. That has caused me to rethink the situation. I no longer believe that credit cards are the best way to go. Especially these days, what with all those unscrupulous people who prey on people who buy stuff online. The last thing I want is for someone to access my credit card without my knowledge and racking up a huge debt.
Obviously the best option to bypass this is to use PayPal, but as my readers know, there’s only a very limited amount of online lottery sites that offer PayPal. As for online betting sites, there are even fewer! So, what is the most secure method of payment for online purchases? I’ve done a lot of research on this and I found that there are a whole lot of sites that claim off the most secure method of payment online but I managed to narrow it to what I believe to be the best two, Neteller and Skrill.
Skrill, A Secure Method Of Payment For Online Betting
Skrill offers several great advantages and is the most commonly used eWallet worldwide giving you access to hundreds of gaming operators, not to mention online lottery sites. :2tup: Apart from the security features the best advantage is Skrill makes it so easy to complete online transactions. The following is what the guys at Skrill Have to say.
EASY ONLINE PAYMENTS WITH MONEYBOOKERS
Skrill (Moneybookers) aims to provide the most convenient global payment service on the Internet. Below are just some features which make our service easy to use:
- Once registered with Skrill (Moneybookers), all you need is your email address and password to make payments.
- You can send money worldwide to anyone with an email address – even if the recipient does not have a Skrill (Moneybookers) account yet.
- Register all your credit/debit cards and bank details with Skrill (Moneybookers) and use them to pay at over 20 000 online shops. This means that you don’t need to provide them each time you want to purchase goods and services online.
- Skrill (Moneybookers) provides a localised service with 12 supported languages and domestic payment options in over 30 countries.
- All your transactions can be found in the history section of your account which can be accessed at any time. This data can be exported to an excel file if you want to have a digital copy of your Skrill (Moneybookers) transactions.
- Skrill (Moneybookers) provides additional services such as sending SMS and faxes.
- Our online Support Centre reduces unnecessary emails and enables our Customer Service Department to deal with your queries more efficiently.
So, as you can see Skrill is a very good option as when it comes to secure method of payments for online transactions.
Neteller Secure Method Of Payment For Online Betting Transactions
Neteller was the first site site I joined and I have to admit the thing that attracted me to them was their prepaid Mastercard, a card that I can use both online and offline. This is a free service that they offer to their customers and one that I thought would come in pretty handy.
Being online I’m always looking for ways to minimise my risk when conducting transactions. One of the problems with debit and credit cards is that they’re frequently associated with your bank account. By keeping my spending money in my online payment account, I minimise the risk of fraud. Also a great way for others to manage their online gambling risks which I will write about later.
Like Skrill you also have access to hundreds of online betting sites as well as having another, easy way to pay for your online lottery tickets as it’s accepted my most of them.
No matter which card you decide on they both make the transferring of money a whole lot easier, not to mention safer. Secure your online spending by joining one of them today.