What I Would Do If I Won The $21 Million Superdraw Lottery
Yep, I thought I would paste that banner first just so you know that there is a nice Ozzie SUPERDRAW this weekend, Saturday 10th of September. That’s only the second week of spring and you have to admit winning $21 Million would be a great way to start off a new season. Shit, I’d love to win Saturday’s $21 Million Super-draw and if I did I would know exactly what I would do with it.
What I Would Do If I Won The Lottery
I wrote a post a little while back called What To Do With Your Lottery Winnings and I would certainly be following a lot of the advice in that post. But if I won this particular lottery here are some of the things that I would love to do.
- I would definitely give 10% to charity.
- I wouldn’t go on a cruise because I’d get seasick but I would love to go on a holiday to Europe but with that amount of cash I would love to take my extended family with me.
- I would buy a couple of holiday homes, as an investment but also as a place to go on my holidays. Let’s face it, I’m a summer guy and so having the money I would be following the sun wherever I can. They wouldn’t be overly extravagant because I don’t want to burn all the money in one go, just nice enough that we would enjoy ourselves while away.
- I would buy me a nice new Ferrari 458 Italia! Why the hell not? Heck I always wanted a Ferrari and having that amount of money up my sleeve is a good enough excuse to finally have one.
- I would invest whatever was left making sure that it generated enough income to not only fund the new lifestyle but so that it actually grows. This is most important because I would love to use some of the excess to help some of those who are in need.
Have You Bought Your Ticket In Saturdays Superdraw?
Honestly, the only way you could possible win the Saturday 10th September superdraw 3145 for the chance of winning $21 million is to buy a ticket. Even if you’re like me and you don’t buy a ticket every week surely, considering there’s $21 million at stake you’d consider investing in Saturday’s SuperDraw?
You still have over a week, from the time I published this post, to get a ticket. I actually bought mine while I was in the middle of writing this post because I didn’t want to take the chance that I would forget, especially as some of the numbers I choose are include my family’s birthdays as well as a couple of favourite numbers. I’d hate it if those numbers came up and I had forgotten to buy my ticket.
Just so you know I went for a full lottery ticket of 16 games. I purchased it via the Oz Lotteries site, it only cost me $13.60 and I bought it using PayPal! That is a small price to pay for a chance of winning twenty one million dollars. Imagine if you did win you could afford to take the time to develop a millionaire’s mindset! If for whatever reason you can purchase a ticket via the Oz Lotto site, like those of you who live in Queensland, you could always get one a theLotter.com. They’re a bit more expensive but that’s better than not being able to purchase a lottery ticket online at all.
Tagged with: jackpot • Oz Lotto • Super Draw • SuperDraw
Filed under: Aussie Lotto • Jackpots
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!